| || |
- Capable of charging, conditioning, analyzing,
cycling, forming and discharging
- one to four AA or AAA batteries, all while digitally
displaying the battery
capacity and voltage.
- All four slots can be operated independently in
different modes and settings.
- A total of five modes are available.
- Has a large LCD
screen, backlit by bright white LEDs.
$145 (with 4 Maha AA 2700 batteries)
Settings There are ten selectable charging and discharging current from 0.2A to
0.1A to 1.0A respectively. The charger also features four independent
temperature sensors using Maha's latest temperature rise detection
addition to the usual peak temperature detection.
The unit can be
operated in a "basic" and "advanced" mode. In the basic mode, user
to insert the batteries with no further key press. The charger will
appropriate settings automatically, making it suitable for the casual
Read the Reviews Digital Dingus ePHOTOzine
- Charge, condition and analyze one to four AA or AAA
operation of each slot.
- Large backlit LCD.
- Digitally displays capacity, voltage, time elapsed and
- Adjustable charging rate from 0.2 to 2.0A and discharging
rate from 0.1A to
Five modes of operation:
- -- Charge: Charge the battery at the selected rate
- -- Discharge: Discharge the battery at the selected
- -- Analyze & Refresh: First charge the battery at
the selected rate, then
discharge it at the selected rate followed by recharging. The discharge
capacity is saved for display at the end of the cycle.
- -- Break-In: Allows user to enter the battery capacity
and performs a forming
charge at 0.1C for 16 hours (using only temperature and timer cutoff)
by discharge and medium rate recharge.
- -- Cycle: Allows user to set charge and discharge rate
and number of cycle to
perform. Will save capacity up to 12 cycles which user can access
- Negative delta V, peak voltage, dT/dt (temperature rise)
and max Temperature protection
- Four independent thermocouples to manage battery
- Quartz-oscillator time base for 1% repeatability in
- Trickle Charge - Around 10mA trickle charge rate when
charging AA rechargable
- 12V input and can be powered by an optional car adapter
- Worldwide switching power supply.
- Rugged construction with extensive ventilation for the
- Built-in “lift rod” to raise the charger to improve air
flow below the unit
Accessories 12v adaptor $19 Carrier bag $21
To order or for information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org phone 04 2331225
Click here for ordering and pricing. Shopping Cart